The news you have been waiting for!
Tryout dates and times, by division, are listed below. This year the floor times will run over 2 weekends, March 29-31st and April 4-6th
Please ensure all players are registered PRIOR to arriving for their floor time, by accessing the online registration at https://www.
Things to remember:
- All players must register at the Registration table prior to taking the floor.
- If an online registration has not yet been completed, an Adult must be present to register the player.
- Payments in the form of credit card/debit card/cheque/cash will be accepted to cover the tryout fee and can be paid at the registration table.
- All registered players will be given a assigned a numbered pinnie and must wear the same numbered pinnie for each floor time.
- ALL PINNIES must be turned in at the end of each session.
All Players must be in FULL equipment to take part in the try out sessions. Helmets must be worn at ALL times while on the floor.
Goalies: If needing equipment please arrive at the arena with enough time to get fitted/dressed and on the floor ON time for your scheduled sessions.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR APPROPRIATE DIVISION - LISTED NEAR THE TOP OF THE WEBSITE - FOR SPECIFIC INFORMATION PERTAINING TO YOUR DIVISION TRYOUTS
Mar 30th 7:30 am Check in
Mar 30th 8:00 am Physical Testing
Mar 31st 6:00 pm Floor Time
April 2nd 8:00 pm Floor Time
April 5th 6:00 pm Scrimmage
March 30th 11:00 am Check in
Mar 30th 12:00 pm Physical Testing
Mar 31st 7:30 pm Floor Time
April 4th 8:00 pm Floor Time
April 5th 7:30 pm Scrimmage
April 6th 12:00 pm Scrimmage
March 29th 5:00 pm Check in
March 29th 6:00 pm Physical Testing
March 30th 9:00 am Floor Time
March 30th 1:30 pm Floor Time
March 31st 8:30 am Scrimmage
March 31st 12:00 pm Scrimmage
March 29th 6:30 pm Check In
March 29th 7:30 pm Physical Testing
March 30th 10:30 am Floor Time
March 30th 2:30 pm Floor Time
March 31st 10:00 am Scrimmage
March 31st 4:30 pm Scrimmage