- 1 night /week
- Who can register; Graduating U17, Junior B2, B1, A, Senior C, B, A, and any intown NLL players that want to participate
- 9 weeks of total play
- 2 exhibition games in the first week
- 10 regular season games
- 6 playoff games
- No games will be scheduled over the Christmas break
- Game night will be Mondays for all Regular season and Playoff games
- First game night will be December 4th
- You register as a PLAYER or a Goalie and are placed on a team
- 6 teams total
- MAXIMUM 17 on each roster - including 2 goalies /team
- Spots are filled on a first come first serve basis
- Limit of 12 Goalies
- Each team has a ‘Coach’ who is also a player and is expected to play
- NLL players will be spread amongst the teams (if available)
- E-transfers must accompany registrations for them to be considered registered and the player placed on a team.
- Teams will be evenly made up of 2 players from each division
- Until all 17 positions are filled
- All attempts will be made to have 2 out of town players on each team to accommodate for carpooling.
- Teams will be put together with equal talent in mind.
- After the 3rd week of regular season play, team leveling may take place.
- Remember THIS IS FOR FUN …and bragging rights!
- 10 min warm-up - 20 min game
- Games are 2 - 10 min periods
- Goalies can switch at the period change or play a full game on rotation- TBD by the goalies themselves
- 4 runners and 1 goalie on the floor at all times
- Penalties are handled via penalty shots at the end of the game
- Regular season and playoff games will take place on Monday evenings at the Henk Ruys Soccer Center
- Each team will play 2 games/night
- Each WIN gives a team 2 pts
- Ties will give each team 1 point
- Player stats for goals/assists are posted weekly on social media
- Schedules are posted each week on social media
- Players get an email with upcoming weeks' schedule on Wednesday before game day
- SUBS: Should a team find themselves with less than 2 full lines of runners, registered players from other teams can be substituted onto the team to bring the total number of runners to 10.
- Substituted players must be registered players and in attendance on that evening's game night.
Register now and join us for our Inaugural Winter League! COST:: $300 for 9 weeks of play or 18 games
Contact email@example.com should you have any questions